Thursday, February 24, 2011

Bosnian Get A Visa To Go To Jamaica

You wanted the bike ..? Ride!

A tough week on the campus of Qinghua Daxue. Last Sunday, Michael, blonde and Dutch version of Gerard Depardieu, and spokesman for the International Students Association -or something-was our guide during the tour to explore the campus. I believe that 5 months will be just enough to stop wasting the time. Afterwards there was the famous orientation meeting, a sort of initiation test, all new students must pass. Two hours of lecture, half English and half in Chinese, where we have been advised of many things. For example: "Do not drink. If you drink, alcohol will make you do things that normally you would never have wanted to do. I DO NOT DRIVE MOTORS. Last year, a foreign student of Tsinghua was riding his scooter in the area, without a license. He had an accident. And died. BLACKS DO NOT TRUST THE TAXI (Taxi abusive ed.). Because They Could take you in dark places burdens. -Pause-And Bad Things Could Happen. "So it was illuminating.

Monday, after waiting half an hour and 3 attempts, I managed to find a taxi driver can take me to the clinic where I did a complete check-up, to request the extension of the visa. Folks, this is indeed efficient. Height, weight, blood pressure, eye exam, hearing test, EKG, x-rays and blood samples. All in ... I do not know, 15 minutes? Fantastic. Now I can starmene in China until the nausea.

Tuesday started the courses. I was rammed in a level far out of my reach, I thought for three days to ask to get off to a degree, I stressed that all teachers are able to approach, but in the end I decided to stay. Challenge excepted. But it's hard, hard. Hundreds of new characters each day, the teachers speak quickly and therefore need a lot of concentration. Professor Qu fixed with narrow eyes and mouth wide open, every now and then I must remember to close it or I will dry your tongue. I am sure will regret this decision, but never mind. If you do not pass the exam I can always stay and try again next semester, thanks to my expensive saw wrong. (Just kidding)

good, hours are 9. I can finally take a shower. The hot water here is from 7 to 9 am, 3 to 5 pm and from 9 to midnight tonight. Does that make you jump to mind a shower before going out, or waking up on Sunday morning under the pretense of brushing. On the other hand, the discos of Beijing do not stink either ...

conclude with some pearl of cheap engineering from Beijing.

As we keep in touch:


If you do not know where to put the clothes out to dry:

The electric cooker is broken? No problem, just a pair of chopsticks:



And finally, when you leave the toilet ... :

0 comments:

Post a Comment