Thursday, February 17, 2011

Lab Report Diffusion And Osmosis

# 1

And finally, after 3 days of modules, offices and documents, I got this order: a roof, a serial number and an internet account! I apologize if I could communicate with everyone.


After a long journey under 14 on Tuesday, I set foot in Beijing. Also this time the usual chaos, the usual trauma. Initially, I allowed myself to think, "Well, this time goes better with the language, maybe I learned something." After the placement test this morning pick everything. I'm just curious to see with what face I'm going to say I want to attend the 'intermediate .

The campus of Tsinghua University is usually under the gray sky, covered with a fine dusting of snow (in Beijing has not rained for months). In a way I can assign me a room and get ready to explore the area. After getting lost and having made countless times at my expense, that the metro station and the "city" are really too far away, I realized that the only way to solve this was to buy a bicycle. Now yes I can say about living in Beijing. Although venture in Beijing to drive traffic than what could be the latest craze I do. Today I pedaled around
of Wudaokou and I'm pretty sure I heard a "What the fuck are you doing?" addressed to me by a ' elegant lady, who was with his grandson on a cart pulled by a broken-down bike on which to ride, probably her husband. Indeed he was right ...

What about the environment here seems very "Chinese", I think I'm the only Italian, then is there any American here and there, but the vast majority of foreign students are Korean and Japanese, which of course speak Chinese as if nient'an'fosse (cited). I have not tried the various tables, and I can assure you survive by shopping at the supermarket is really a challenge. Right now I opened a bag of seaweed with hot pepper and I have the impression that it will soon trash . 4 kuai wasted. What a shame.

Today is the Lantern Festival (last day of vacation) and that means fireworks. And since the Chinese have to make it big is about 9 last night by the exploding fireworks, more or less continuously. I do not really sense the fireworks in broad daylight, but you know, they are like ... By the way, 兔年 吉祥 !

ps: Tsinghua will not let me use some on-campus proxy, ergo I can not use facebook and blogspot. If any of you wrote to me please forward all e-mail. Rest can be found in the following ways:

Skype: martina.codeluppi

Email: martinacodeluppi@gmail.com

Cell: 0086-13520035416

Marlene

0 comments:

Post a Comment