Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Ovarian Cyst And Metallic Taste In Mouth

[fanart] Did you ever touch the starlight?

~ Fandom: Axis Powers Hetalia
Characters / Pairing: Sweden / Finland
Rating: G
Warnings: shounen to
Prompt: 38. Stargazing (stargazing) for of Summer Meme [info] michiru_kaiou7
Notes: > there is something wrong in the anatomy, I know, but I'm trying to improve, I hope not is so ugly ...
> the color is ugly. I realize this mea culpa * *
> title song from Haggard: yet it moves. However, it seemed romantic ~ (even if there is too much growl in the song for my taste) (I had a second choice even more beautiful but I want us to another **)

> Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 Unported License .
> Sweden, Finland, APH © Hidekaz Himaruya

Preview (deceptive) :


Did you ever touch the starlight ?




Here, with this I have fulfilled my claim, I wanted to draw more than three days from Verona, but I think it is better to prepare (seeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee) maybe if I have time * uh *
But because those stupid tags cover the image * sigh!

I do a little 'things on LJ (and I love this meme that require you to literally make them) and try to "get me off" in his chaotic world. In the end I think it's just fun to play with the html of the post (mostly because it is a struggle ... Oh well '). I think I should draw more Finland / Sweden ~


0 comments:

Post a Comment