Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Spellforce The Order Of Dawn Seriove číslo

[fanart] Takeshi komete yori Ai wo!

(And the title I really want to add a giant HOMURAAAAAAN! That deformed the page ~ yamagoku like a good slasher who are, anyway)

Fandom: Katekyo Hitman Reborn!
Character: Gokudera
Pairing: Yamamoto / Gokudera (implied)
Rating: G
Warnings: 5980 (so yaoi) ~
implied Prompt: 22. "If I die eating this stuff, come back to torment you in your nightmares" for of Summer Meme [info] michiru_kaiou7
Notes: > because it was too large for the scanner I used the camera ... I would say that the horrendous results are seen
> there is something wrong with his body, I know, but I'm trying to improve, I hope that is not so much bad
> sushi / whatever is about to eat (?) Gokudera is obviously prepared "by Takeshi with love" that is the translation of Takeshi yori Ai wo komete course ispiratomi by Eroica (the source of "food" also says on the box: Takesushi ~), the inspiration for the flag of Italy in what I have now decided to call kokoro-no-sushi (>____>) is not true merit of this picture , more original, then shows (not that we needed, or at least, not me personally) that he would do really .
> the fact that Yamamoto is understood but there is not gave me problems to hold the mirror, never mind

> Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 Unported License

> Gokudera, Yamamoto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn! © Akira Amano
> Kokoro-no-sushi © me World Heritage

Preview:


Takeshi yori Ai wo komete (with love from Takeshi)





For this post I also have a bellabella icon TYL! 5980 ~

I remember anyone walking here (even by accident while looking for a hostel in Lucca) that the comments are as kokoro-no-sushi and Yamamoto + Gokudera: love ~

Special-gift:
(if you want credit this use, etc., etc.. the usual stuff)




0 comments:

Post a Comment