Thursday, November 26, 2009

Does Netflix Have Skins Season3?

Taaaaanto time

How not writing ... But the prospect to have this thing I wait here, sound good and I can always come and I like to write, I'm happy, I have a place to write my own crap (when I have a particular, because writing every day would become a thing quite boring, I never managed to keep a journal ... XD). After that little
cagatina of fan fiction that I wrote the other day I completely lost the inspiration, although it has some ... a trillion ... maybe even two stories to go ahead and are still the dawn of time ...
As I told you once, Methuselah died while waiting for the end of my stories ... (Damn old man, six camps for ages and I just die hours?).
Shit, that hurt, I just did on the corner of my desk, I die bleeding to ... I actually just excruciating pain and not lose a drop of blood, but details are (I need a reason to complain about it too, no? "As if I did it every day!" nd my big family) .
Poor me, I'm home I'm bored, I am sick since Tuesday and I can not go to school ... not that I mind it, but I break a lot at home alone ...
I break so much that today I discovered something new (for me, is clear. As old as Methuselah old man for the rest of the universe * and yes, the universe with a lowercase letter, the face of my prof. Biology ** tongue ** tongue *).
I found ... horror movie music in the background ... a frightening crescendo of notes ... corpses with apples (caramel absolutely, do not argue!) for a head ... the musical Notre-Dame de Paris! *
our beloved Columbus has just discovered America *
mean, I already knew of its existence, since I started watching it when they did it on one rai (last year? A few months ago? In a other life? time ago), but I had switched off immediately, I am trying a deep hatred for Lola Ponce Lola * ask for forgiveness and all of its same name, now that I saw the musical I bow a baciarvi i piedi o mie care Esmeralda* , oggi (non so esattamente come, che nessuno me lo chieda) ho trovato una canzone (mi pare... o forse vaneggio... probabile, ho avuto la febbre per tre giorni, mi aggiro per casa stile zombie) particolarmente bella e così ho scoperto (riscoperto) Notre-Dame de Paris!!!! Che bella cosa, me lo sono guardata tutto su YouTube ed è tutto il pomeriggio che mi riascolto le canzoni!!! (lo so, sono una povera pazza, ma ho avuto problemi alla nascita, sono scusata...)
Diciamo che ho avuto una specie di illuminazione divina...
Come avevo detto in una recensione alla fantastica storia di emilydoe, mi sono ritirata (ispirata dal suo antico gesto in stile piccolo Buddha) in meditation on a mountain, even to try to call me (with the power of thought, of course) one of those Tibetan goats that she likes so much ...
Result: I got a gored by a bull (but the ox has horns?'m Sick, I dare not answer) and no goat of Tibet, I went home slipping on a patch of ice (not my fault if the glaciers are melting .. . now that you've discovered you look with torches and pitchforks at the door of my house, I at least do a little 'companion), obviously without the kid who wanted so much ç_ç
If I carry it as a gift, (but I say to you, down there, three five torches) I do not kill even a little complaint, as long as you remember to feed my beloved goat.
And with that I greet the world and I retire to my rooms.
Today I saved the Earth through my swimsuit from the Powerpuff Girls!
* ambulance siren in the background of the neuro *
They're coming to prendermiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment