Wednesday, November 11, 2009

What Do You Have To Have To Get A Platypus

The Imaginarium of Doctor Parnassus

I loved this movie, seriously.

comments of other viewers in the room were not as enthusiastic, but I think it was perfect.

It was never boring, it was smooth and at times irreverent and funny, but at the same time was pretty damn reflect on many issues, perhaps too many.
Great performance by Christopher Plummer, aka Parnassus, Heath Ledger and, of course, beyond all that I think it was a promising actor, as this latest interpretation confirmation.

I also really liked Tom Waits in the role of Mr.Nick aka Devil ... My new myth!

Johnny Depp, Jude Law and Colin Farrell adoVato I have not seen much then, but ... ten minutes each to put it mildly, but they have been good for what they did, and of course Colin had the most bitchy, will be slapped on her pretty face. I know who played
All Tony (the character Heath Ledger), but at the point where storytelling is part of Colin ... Well, it is the asshole of the three.
XD That aside, bellooooooo so handsome!
I know, my reviews suck ... but there would be a lot of things to say, I do not want to say to not spoil the surprise for those who want to see him and by chance come across in my little cave LiveJournal.

Have a nice day!

0 comments:

Post a Comment