Monday, November 9, 2009

Noma Thermostat Battery Change

But she cries to the clicking of time...

Happy Monday everyone! Today I do nothing on the cake ... what a surprise! : D I had two hours, but no one came, so I've been a little house, and in return maybe I remedied my first job pseudopsicologa, which is not at all bad. * Jumps *
Then my mom bought me sweet Grace Around The World - Deluxe Edition, which is cool, for my upcoming twentieth birthday.
will arrive in a week or maybe two .. But are felicerrima, which is not Italian, but it does not matter because it expresses exactly my state of mind.
Yes they are playing completely, But Who Cares?



♥ ♥ ♥ Love, let me sleep tonight on you couch and remember the smell of
the fabric
of your simple city dress
oh... that was so real
we walked around til the moon got full like a plate
the wind blew an invocation and i fell asleep at the gate
and i never stepped on the cracks 'cause i thought i'd hurt my mother
and i couldn't awake from the nightmare that sucked me in and pulled me under
pulled me under
oh... that was so real
i love you, but i'm afraid to love you
i love you, but i'm afraid to love you
i'm afraid. . .
oh... that was so real

0 comments:

Post a Comment